- To ensure you can still see everything, even in the dark, the analogue watch face and digital display are illuminated by an LED at the push of a button.
Low-temperature resistant (-10 °C)
- Even temperatures as low as -10 °C have no effect on this watch.
- A solar cell provides power for operation.
- A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
Barometer (260 / 1.100 hPa)
- A special sensor measures the air pressure (measuring range: 260/1100 hPa) and presents this on the display in the form of a symbol. This enables early detection of weather trends.
Thermometer (-10°C / +60°C)
- A sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it in °C (-10°C /+60°C).
- A built-in direction sensor detecs the magnetic north.
10,000 m Altimeter
- A pressure sensor detects changes in the air pressure and converts the result into an altitude up to 10,000 m.
Altimeter data memory
- Depending on the model, up to 40 sets of elevation data can be stored in the watch's data memory and re-accessed at any time. Each of these data sets consists of a measured altitude as well as the date and time. In addition to the individual altitudes, the maximum and minimum altitudes during a measurement are also stored.
- The height gain sums all the meters you have climbed in a session, so that you can see at a glance the total ascent on a tour.
World time function
- Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours
- Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 24 hours.
Timer - 1/1 sec. - 1 hour
- For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest second and up to 1 hour in advance - Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
5 daily alarms
- The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
Button tones on/off
- The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
Automatic hand adjustment
- The automatic hand adjustment function checks the home position of the hands every hour and corrects it if necessary — either by adjusting e.g. from shocks or using the influence of magnetism.
Hand Moving Function
- With a push of a button, hands are moving and permit a free visibility of functions like stopwatch or date.
Smart Access Technology
- Smart Access makes it easy to operate multi-function watches. Simply pulling out and rotating the crown provides intuitive control over all functions
Crown button lock
- Secures the crown button from accidental change to another mode of operation.
Automatic calendar with Date, Day and Month
- Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- The tough mineral glass resists scratching.
- Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
Battery level indicator
- An indicator shows the current battery level.
Water resistance classification (10 bar)
- Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar according to ISO 22810.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 51,60mm x 51,50mm x 13,40mm
- approx. 78,00 g