Seen it Cheaper? Tell us the details and we can see if we can beat it.
The design combines refinement and sportiness and reflects the tennis passion of Novak. The names of the four tournament cities - London , Melbourne , New York and Paris - are on the bezel in yellow highlighted the stripe pattern on the dial reminds discreetly on a freshly mown tennis lawns and counting in tennis " Love (0) 15 , 30 and 40 "closes an original circle around the auxiliary dial with the display for the second time zone.
The watch is as hard-wearing as elegant. The bezel is made of zirconium ceramic , the silicone band is firm yet supple. Whether Novak now travels, trains or has a break - his new astron is always there with him and shows him with a gait accuracy of only a second deviation in 100,000 years , how late it is. The caseback proudly bears Novak's signature and the individual serial number .
- GPS-controlled time and time zone setting
- Dual Time (second time zone) with AM / PM indicator
- Perpetual calendar until 28 February 2100
- Signal reception display
- World time function (39 time zones)
- Power saving mode
- Big date
- Hard-coated stainless steel black
- Diameter 45.5 mm
- Height 13.0 mm
- Magnetic resistance: 4,800 A / m
- 10 bar water resistant
- Silicone strap with folding clasp and safety button
- Sapphire glass with super clear coating (Seiko own coating for the antireflection coating)
- LumiBrite light pointer
- LumiBrite light indices
- Zirconium ceramic with city codes
Novak Djokovic Limited Edition, Limited to 5000 pieces worldwide
Serial Number: 0531/5000